Our mission is to support and build a healthy community by
- increasing the awareness of current community gardens
- assisting in the establishment of new gardens
- providing opportunities to learn about, and participate in, urban food production
Facilitate the creation of sustainable community gardening culture that address issues of food security, builds healthier communities and be a centralized location for knowledge exchange about community gardening.
Inclusive. Accessible. Community-Based. Educational.
Board of Directors
We are always seeking new members to participate on the Coalition. Currently, our Board of Directors positions include:
- Website/Social Media Manager
- Community Gardens Liaison
- Community Garden Developer
- Volunteer Engagement
- Grow a Row Manager